Skip to content
- “The Blind Tattooist”: “She named herself ‘Lucky’, because that’s what the men with the pipes had said.” |tap|, June 2017.
- “Like Dying”: A man recalls a childhood incident. US Represented, March 2015.
- “They Are Life”: A fearless woman and the power of language. US Represented, March 2015.
- “Nothing Beyond This”: Love in the frozen north. US Represented, October 2013.
- “Man To Man”: Two ranch hands and the promise of sex. Cactus Heart Issue # 1, May 2012.
- “Dichotomous: An Answer in Two Parts”: A meditation on teaching and writing. Réarrange, Spring 2012.
- “The Racehorse”: A race against place and time. Copperfield Review, Spring 2011.
- “Knot”: A child survives the death of his mother. Pieces on Paper, 2009.
- “Malcolm”: A young man mourns his father. University of East Anglia Graduate Anthology, 2008.
- “Nallyren”: A meditation on the nature of bisexuality. University of Colorado Honors Journal, 2004.
- Rex: An English innkeeper tries to deceive tourists concerning the site of King Arthur’s grave, with humorous results. Young Playwright’s Workshop, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Spring 2000.
Fellowships and Awards
Meditations on the Writing Process